Thursday, December 8, 2011

Crafty + Creative = Childhood ♥



For my essay entry I definitely want to talk about where I came from and what it was like for me growing up. My childhood is a big part of my inspiration for LoveLeeSoaps and also the person who I am today. I have been crafting ever since I can remember. I am so fortunate to have had such a great childhood. My mom is an entrepreneur also that worked from home my whole life. Having her home and being able to spend time with me when I was younger truly meant a lot. It is something that I cherish and dream to be able to do with my children one day as well. One of my greatest memories growing up is crafting with my mom. I come from a family of creative entrepreneurs and many of them manage their own businesses so I think it's in my blood. Being the owner of a business is not an easy task but I would not change my job for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment